Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Fruit Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Fruit Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate fruit cake recipe. You can cook chocolate fruit cake using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Fruit Cake:
- You need 350 grams of Dried Prunes (chopped).
- Get 250 grams of Raisins.
- Use 125 grams of Currants.
- You need 175 grams of Butter.
- Get 175 grams of Molasses Sugar.
- Provide 175 ml of Honey.
- You need 125 ml of Coffee Liqueur.
- You need 2 of Oranges (Zested & Juiced).
- Provide 1 tsp of Mixed Spice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cocoa.
- Take 3 of Eggs (Beaten).
- Get 150 grams of Flour.
- Provide 75 grams of Almonds (Ground).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
Steps to make Chocolate Fruit Cake:
- Prehead oven to 150°C Line cake tin with baking parchment strips.
- Place fruit, butter, sugar, honey, coffee liqueuer, orange zest & juice, mixed spice and cocoa into a large wide saucepan. Heat until reaching a gentle boil, stirring the mixture as the butter melts. Allow to simmer for 10 mins. Leave to cool for 30 mins..
- Add eggs, flour, ground almonds, baking powder & baking soda. Mix well with spatula until ingredients have combined..
- Mix in coffee liqueur.
- Carefully pour into tin. Do not overfill – rises quite a bit.Bake for 105 to 120 minutes or until the top of the cake is firm & has a shiny, sticky look. Inserting a sharp knife into the cake, should reveal a slightly undercooked middle!.
Home made delicious cake with fresh fruits & chocolate. Brownies-cheesecake tower with raspberries on white plate, wooden backdrop. Yesterday I made chocolate fruit cake / super plum moist cake without parchment paper as it is not available in market, did by aluminium foil coated with butter but still cake was not baked properly. The Chocolate Fruit Cake recipe out of our category Chocolate Cake! Change up the fruit cake this year by giving it a rich chocolate flavor.
If you find this Chocolate Fruit Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.