Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Super Easy Mex-Inspired Chicken Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Super Easy Mex-Inspired Chicken Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Easy Mex-Inspired Chicken Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were just waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while also loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you are aware that it helps you to elevate your moods also!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy mex-inspired chicken stew recipe. You can have super easy mex-inspired chicken stew using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Super Easy Mex-Inspired Chicken Stew:
- Take of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- You need of kosher salt.
- You need of an onion, cut into 1/4" slices vertically.
- Get of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Take of grape or cherry tomatoes (or you can cut a couple of Romas or regular salad tomatoes into 6 pieces each).
- Take of cumin.
- Take of achiote (or you can use chili powder or paprika).
- Take of lime juice.
- You need of sugar.
- Get of bay leaf.
- Take of water, white wine, or unsalted stock.
- Use of chopped cilantro and green onions.
Steps to make Super Easy Mex-Inspired Chicken Stew:
- Layer the chicken thighs on the bottom of your pot (4 to 5 quart pot should do).
- Sprinkle salt evenly over chicken..
- Throw all the other ingredients in..
- Cover and turn heat on to medium, cooking for 30 minutes total, stirring occasionally. If it gets a little too bubbly in there and solids are starting to stick to the bottom, just turn the heat down a tad..
- Looks like this after the 30 mins. This is when you'd want to adjust seasonings, if needed. Turn heat down to low and cook, lid askew, for another 10 minutes..
- Sprinkle with cilantro and green onions. That's it!.
- Enjoy. :).
How to Make Tex Mex Chicken and Zucchini. Preheat large deep skillet on low – medium heat and swirl oil to coat. Healthy family recipes with simple ingredients. Many are inspired by my Ukrainian heritage. This was super easy to make and easy to make adjustments according to your tastes.
If you find this Super Easy Mex-Inspired Chicken Stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-20 22:00:08.