Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Peach- Blueberry Cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach- Blueberry Cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Pick water over other products. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peach- blueberry cobbler recipe. To cook peach- blueberry cobbler you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peach- Blueberry Cobbler:
- Provide of butter.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Get of sugar (divided).
- Provide of milk.
- You need of fresh (or frozen) peaches.
- Use of blueberries.
- Use of salt.
Instructions to make Peach- Blueberry Cobbler:
- Preheat over to 375 and place baking dish in oven while its preheating so the baking dish gets nice and hot with the oven.
- In a medium saucepan bring to boil the fruit and the 1/2 cup sugar..
- Melt 1/2 cup of butter in microwave then pour the butter into the warmed baking dish..
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, 1 cup sugar and stir. Mix in the milk just until all the ingredients are combined (don't over mix).
- Pour batter on top of the butter in the baking dish (DON'T stir).
- Pour the fruit (as even as possible) on top of the batter (DON'T stir).
- Bake in oven at 375°F for 40 min or until golden brown..
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream..
If you find this Peach- Blueberry Cobbler recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.