Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 1970's meatloaf dinner recipe. To cook mike's 1970's meatloaf dinner you need 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner:
- Get of ● For The Meatloaf Mixture.
- Use 1 Pound of Fresh Lean Ground Pork.
- Prepare 1 Pound of 80/20 Fresh Ground Hamburger.
- You need 2 Cups of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Dehydrated Onions.
- You need 2 of LG Egglands Best Eggs.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Whole Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Au Jus Extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of Better Than Bouillon.
- You need 1 Package of McCormick Meatloaf Seasoning.
- Get of ● For The EZ Mashed Potatoes.
- Provide 2 of Trays Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes [the best brand out there].
- Prepare 2 Jars of Heinz Homestyle Brown Gravy.
- Prepare of ● For The EZ Sweet Corn.
- Take 2 Cans of Del Monte Sweet Corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Provide 1/8 Cup of Sweet Salted Butter.
- Provide of ● For The Options.
- Prepare of Thick Sliced Garlic Bread.
- Use of Side Salads.
Steps to make Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner:
- Mix everything together well. Pack meat in a translucent pan tightly. No air gaps. Create wells to the sides just in case any fat wants to boil over. Dash top with black pepper, garlic and onion powder..
- Bake meatloaf at 350° for 1.5 hours. Allow meatloaf to stand for 5 minutes prior to serving. Top with hot gravy..
- Au Jus extract pictured..
- Season and heat your corn..
- Heat your gravy as well. Back in the day, our mothers used packet gravy. I would not recommend it unless you really like a heavy salt content..
- Heat your mashed potatoes. Man oh man is this a good brand! You'll want this! No mess – no fuss!.
- Garlic bread pictured. Just oven heat as per manufacturer's directions..
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve piping hot. Enjoy!.
Food Crazed Recipe, Balsamic Pepper Jack Stuffed Meatloaf, Instant Download, Dinner Recipe, Farmhouse Recipe Printable, Meatloaf. Episode summary, trailer and screencaps; guest stars and main cast list; and more. We don't have a summary for Meatloaf Dinner yet. Hang in there, or go ahead and contribute one. Download Meatloaf dinner stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
If you find this Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.