Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy bacon avacado cheeseburger recipe. To cook spicy bacon avacado cheeseburger you only need 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger:
- Prepare of Burger Mix.
- Take 1 lb of lean ground beef, good quality is best.
- You need 1/3 cup of Small diced white onion.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Use 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic salt Or: to taste, just kidding!.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 packages of Large sesame hamburger buns.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 8 of strips of thick smoked bacon.
- Use 1 packages of sliced American Cheese. Or: your favorite melty cheese..
- Get 1/2 of Large White Onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Flour.
- Provide 1 pinch of Garlic salt.
- Use 4 of leaves of leaf lettuce.
- You need 2 of Avacados sliced.
- You need of Spicy Burger Sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- Use 1 1/4 tsp of Suracha Hot Sauce or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice, 2-3 wedges. Or: lime.
- Take 1 tbsp of Small diced roasted red bell pepper. Or: fire roasted fresh red bell pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Chili powder Or: to taste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Seasoned salt or to taste.
Instructions to make Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger:
- Combine all burger mix ingredients with your hands. Mix well and dorm into large round patties, larger than the buns making the center thinner. Chill patties for 10 min..
- Mix together all Burger Sauce ingredients and refrigerate..
- Grill burgers to desired doneness topping each patty with cheese..
- Fry bacon till golden crispy on griddle or skillet. Cool on paper towel.
- Optional: Toss onions in flour and garlic salt in plastic bag and fry in oil over hight heat till golden and carmelized..
- Butter the buns lightly and toast on med-high heat on same bacon pan till golden crispy..
- Spread top bun with sauce, then avacado, (keeps from slipping out) bottom bun with burger, bacon, lettuce onion and then top bun and WALLAH! ENJOY!.
Thanks for supporting the brands that support Shared Appetite! Time to bump up that boring backyard bbq menu with a creative burger to make your party. Check out this delicious recipe for Spicy Jalapeño and Bacon Cheeseburgers from Weber—the Drain the bacon on paper towels. Roughly chop the bacon into ½-inch pieces. Prepare the grill for More Red Meat recipes.
If you find this Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.