Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Liver Adobo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Liver Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Liver Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver adobo recipe. You can have chicken liver adobo using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Liver Adobo:
- Prepare 450 g of chicken Liver, prepared.
- Use 60 g of all purpose flour.
- Use 60 ml of soy sauce.
- Take 20 ml of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 2-3 of Bay dried leaves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of whole peppercorns.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves, minced or crushed.
- Take 90 ml of water.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 of medium spring onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Chicken Liver Adobo:
- Mix the garlic powder with the livers and season with salt. Allow to sit for 10 minutes..
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan..
- Coat the livers in flour and pan fry for 2 minutes per side. Remove the livers from the pan and set aside..
- Using the same pan and one tbsp of oil. Fry the garlic until just starting to brown..
- Return the livers to the pan. Add the soy sauce and water. Allow to boil..
- Add the Bay leaves and peppercorns. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Add the vinegar and allow the liquid to boil again. Simmer for a further 5 minutes..
- Turn the heat off and transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle the spring onions over the livers..
Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. Pork and Chicken Adobo is a version of Filipino adobo using the combination of chicken and pork. Adobo is considered as the signature dish of the Philippines. Chicken Liver Adobo This Chicken Liver Adobo is always a must try. The combination of all it's ingredients will make you drool.
If you find this Chicken Liver Adobo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.