Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Choose water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to folar de olhão (portuguese orange-cinnamon cake) recipe. To make folar de olhão (portuguese orange-cinnamon cake) you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake):
- Provide of Dough:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 5 tbsp of melted and cooled butter.
- You need 1/8 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 4 tbsp of Orange Juice with pulp.
- Provide 1/8 cup of Brandy or Rum (for baking or regular).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 of yeast packet.
- Get 4 Cups of flour.
- Take of Filling:.
- You need 1/2 cup of and 5 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Orange juice.
Steps to make Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake):
- For the Dough: Combine the dry ingredients in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment. In a separate bowl, whisk together the liquid ingredients until combined. Pour the liquid into the dry mixture and turn the mixer on medium speed. Once a cohesive dough is formed, continue to knead in the mixer for about five minutes. Cover with plastic and allow to rise in warm place until double in size, about an hour and a half..
- For the Filling: Stir all the ingredients together in a medium bowl..
- To assemble: Butter an 8-inch ring mold or cake pan and place on a sheet tray. Scrape the dough onto a lightly floured surface and pat into a rectangle. Cut the dough into 12 squares, then roll each square into a ball. Use a rolling pin to roll each dough ball into a thin circle about 8 inches in diameter. This doesn’t have to be exact.
- Place one circle of dough at the bottom of the pan or ring mold. Spread about 1 ½ tablespoons of filling on top of the dough. Repeat layering and filling with the rest of the, finishing with the filling on top..
- Cover the pan or ring mold with plastic and allow to rise in a warm place for about 45 minutes. Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Bake the folar for 45 minutes. Allow the cake to cool for a few minutes, then turn the pan upside down or remove to ring mol while the gooey filling is still hot. If you have any trouble with this, use an offset spatula to loosen the sides of the cake from the pan..
- Cut into slices and serve warm or at room temperature.
If you find this Folar de Olhão (Portuguese orange-cinnamon cake) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.