Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Smothered Chicken Liver over French Fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Smothered Chicken Liver over French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered Chicken Liver over French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that difficult. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered chicken liver over french fries recipe. You can cook smothered chicken liver over french fries using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smothered Chicken Liver over French Fries:
- Use of Liver———.
- Provide of chicken livers.
- You need of flour.
- Use of ground black pepper.
- Get of ground paprika.
- You need of salt.
- You need of Gravy————.
- Prepare of large onion sliced.
- Prepare of ground paprika.
- Provide of large carrot.
- Use of salt.
- Get of water.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Get of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of French fries———-.
- Provide of French fries.
- Take of Frying———-.
- Get of ghee / clarified butter and oil equal amount.
Steps to make Smothered Chicken Liver over French Fries:
- Rinse and dry the livers..
- Add seasonings and dip into the flour. Let rest coated in flour for 10 minutes..
- Melt the ghee and heat oil in a skillet. Fry the French fries and move to paper towels to absorb excessive oils..
- Fry the livers in the ghee oil mixture, in batches..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- Slice the onion, and Shave the carrot thinly and fry in the ghee. Move to another paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- If not enough of the flour add extra. Cook stirring constantly for 3-5 minutes..
- Add the water to the Roux. Stirring constantly add salt and pepper to taste and the 1 tablespoon paprika..
- When the gravy is done add the livers, onions, and carrots to the gravy and gently stir in..
- Serve over French fries, I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Smothered Chicken Liver over French Fries recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-31 01:45:43.