Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all helpful for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given moment. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a terrific source of protein.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer burji / scrambled cottage cheese in indian spices recipe. To cook paneer burji / scrambled cottage cheese in indian spices you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices:
- You need of cottage cheese paneer Shredded /.
- Take of Rice bran oil.
- Get of cumin seeds jeera /.
- Get of green chillies slitted.
- You need of onion big , finely chopped.
- Get of ginger-garlic paste.
- Use of tomatoes big , finely chopped.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of chilly red powder.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Use of coriander cumin – powder.
- Take of garam masala spice mix / Indian.
- You need of green bell pepper capsicum or , finely chopped.
- Prepare of coriander leaves finely chopped (Garnish).
Instructions to make Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices:
- Shred the cottage cheese, finely chop the onion, tomatoes and green capsicum / bell pepper. Keep these ready..
- Take a wok, on medium heat, add rice bran oil. Once the oil gets heated add cumin seeds / jeera. After the jeera crackles add 2 slit green chillies. Saute this with finely chopped onion and ginger-garlic paste. The onion should change color or become translucent and the raw smell of the ginger-garlic paste should go. This will take about 2 minutes, continuously saute this to avoid browning of the onions..
- Now add the finely chopped tomatoes and saute them. Add all the powder ingredients (salt, turmeric, red chilly powder, sugar, coriander-cumin powder, garam masala) and saute these until the tomatoes become soft and it'll start leaving out oil on the sides..
- Now add the chopped bell pepper / capsicum and saute this for about 1 minute. The bell pepper should be just about tender and at the same time it needs to be crunchy..
- Switch off the heat and add the shredded paneer and mix them evenly. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot..
If you find this Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.