Marion's Apple Spice Cake.
You can have Marion's Apple Spice Cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marion's Apple Spice Cake
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- You need 3 cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chopped apples.
- It’s 2 cup of Finely chopped walnuts.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
Marion's Apple Spice Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix quarter cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and 2 cups chopped and peeled apples in to a plastic bag and Shake well until apples are coated.
- Beat together sugar, eggs, and oil. Once mixed, blend in flour, salt, soda, apples, and walnuts. Once all are evenly mixed, pour into a well greased bundt pan.
- Bake for one hour and 15 minutes at 350°F or until a toothpick comes out clean.