Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fish in TT Sauce (ikan basung in turmeric & tamarind sauce) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish in TT Sauce (ikan basung in turmeric & tamarind sauce) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish in TT Sauce (ikan basung in turmeric & tamarind sauce) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish in tt sauce (ikan basung in turmeric & tamarind sauce) recipe. To cook fish in tt sauce (ikan basung in turmeric & tamarind sauce) you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish in TT Sauce (ikan basung in turmeric & tamarind sauce):
- Prepare 12 small of scad fish(basung)-marinated in fish sauce, coded with corn flour.
- Provide 6 medium of okra(ladies finger)-cutted half.
- Provide 2 stick of lemon grass-crushed.
- Get 2 large of onion-cutted chunk.
- Use 2 large of tomato-cutted chunk.
- Provide 12 each of curry leaf.
- Use 2 clove of garlic-sliced.
- You need 2 clove of shallot-sliced.
- Take 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of hot & sour chili dips.
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 3 cup of tamarind juice.
Instructions to make Fish in TT Sauce (ikan basung in turmeric & tamarind sauce):
- deep fried fished, till crispy & goldern Brown, set a side.
- stir fried, garlic, shallot, lemon grass, chili & turmeric powder, curry leaf for 2-3 mins..
- add in large onion & tomato, continue to stir fried for 2-3 mins..
- add in tamarind juice, bring to boiled, add in okra cook for 5 mins., add in fish sauce..
- note: water could be added in order to have more sauce.
- added TT mixture to fish before serving.
If you find this Fish in TT Sauce (ikan basung in turmeric & tamarind sauce) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.