Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for easy chicken adobo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect easy chicken adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to easy chicken adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Pick water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken adobo recipe. To make easy chicken adobo you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare easy chicken adobo:
- Provide 1 kg of chopped chicken.
- You need 3 small of red onion.
- Get 5 clove of chopped garlic.
- Provide 4 of bay leaves.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown or white sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
Steps to make easy chicken adobo:
- combine all ingredients (cover the pot with lid).
- cook in medium heat.
- wait till the water is almost gone and thick.
- adjust the taste based on what you want. add more pepper if you want it to taste like peppery or salty to make it a bit salty (its your choice).
- you can always adjust your ingredients.
- for pork adobo, the ingredients and procedure is still the same..
- you can even add chuncks of pineapple to make it taste more better. I always love to add sugar or pineapple on my adobo and it makes your adobo extra special.
Classic Chicken Adobo from 'The Adobo Road Cookbook'. Google the word "adobo" and you'll end up with links to everything from chipotles to Mexican restaurants. Our chicken adobo recipe might just be the easiest meal you can make. I'd never tried chicken adobo before, but it seemed too easy to pass up. Easy Chicken Adobo Recipe – Inspired by the Phillipine's national dish, this garlicky, vinegary, sweet, and sour chicken adobo is so incredibly delicious and very easy to prepare!
If you find this easy chicken adobo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.