Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many people do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you could have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Along with vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
Following some of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchiladas recipe. You can cook chicken enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken enchiladas:
- Take of shredded chicken (I use 2 x 12.5 oz canned chicken.
- Get of or boil and shred a couple chicken breasts).
- Use of (about 1.5 to 2 of 8 oz packages) jack cheese, shredded.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Use of can diced green chiles.
- Take of cilantro, chopped.
- Provide of flour tortillas (8 in.).
- Prepare of taco seasoning (see my recipe on this site) or more to taste.
- You need of can green enchilada sauce.
Steps to make Chicken enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×13 pan..
- Stir together shredded chicken, 1 cup cheese, sour cream, chiles, cilantro and taco seasoning. Add more taco seasoning if needed and stir again..
- Spoon chicken mixture into tortillas and roll up..
- Arrange in the 9×13 pan and pour enchilada sauce over the top..
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top..
- Bake at 350 for 40 mins..
- Topping suggestions: chopped cilantro, chopped tomato, avocado, sour cream..
In this Chicken Enchiladas recipe, I used. These healthy chicken enchiladas are packed with flavor and nutritious ingredients! The homemade enchilada sauce is the star of this recipe. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Chicken Enchiladas will forever and always be one of my must have foods.
If you find this Chicken enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.