Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raspberry-white chocolate cream cake recipe. You can cook raspberry-white chocolate cream cake using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake:
- Get of Raspberry Filling.
- Take 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- Take 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- Use 1 cup of Seagrams mixed berry wine cooler.
- Provide 1 Tbs. of butter or margarine.
- Take 1/8 tsp. of almond extract.
- Prepare of Red food color, if desired.
- Take of Cake.
- Prepare 3 oz. of white chocolate baking bars (from 6-oz. package), chopped.
- Use 2 1/4 cups of Gold Medal all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Use 2 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Get 1 2/3 cups of whipping cream.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp. of almond extract.
- Provide of White Chocolate Frosting.
- Prepare 3 oz. of white chocolate baking bars (from 6-oz package), chopped.
- Get 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- Take 2 Tbs of plus 2 tsp. Seagrams mixed berry wine cooler.
- Use 2 Tbs. of butter or margarine, softened.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of almond extract.
Instructions to make Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake:
- In 1 1/2-quart saucepan, mix sugar, the cornstarch, and salt; stir in wine cooler. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils. Boil and stir 1 minute; remove from heat. Stir in butter, almond extract and 2 or 3 drops red food color. Cover and refrigerate until chilled..
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bottoms and sides of two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans. In 1-quart saucepan, melt 3 ounces baking bars over low heat, stirring occasionally; cool..
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a chilled large bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; set aside. In a medium bowl, beat eggs on high speed for about 5 minutes or until thick and lemon-colored; beat in melted baking bars and 1 teaspoon almond extract on low speed..
- Fold egg mixture into whipped cream. Add flour mixture, about 1/2 cup at a time, folding gently after each addition until blended. Pour into pans..
- Bake 8-inch rounds 35 to 40 minutes, 9-inch rounds 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour..
- In 1-quart saucepan, melt 3 ounces baking bars over low heat, stirring occasionally; cool. Beat melted baking bars and remaining frosting ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and spreadable. If necessary, stir in additional wine cooler, 1 teaspoon at a time..
- Fill cake layers with raspberry filling. Spread frosting over side and top of cake..
If you find this Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.