Chocolate fudge cake. A very chocolatey, moist Chocolate Fudge Cake that is similar to chocolate mud cake, but not as dense. Made with both melted chocolate and cocoa, AND topped with chocolate ganache. This chocolate fudge cake rich, dense and super chocolaty!
Need a guaranteed crowd-pleasing cake that's easy to make? This super-squidgy chocolate fudge cake with. More specifically, Chocolate Fudge Cake with creamy real chocolate frosting. You can have Chocolate fudge cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate fudge cake
- Prepare 150 ml of sunflower oil, plus extra for the tin.
- Prepare 175 g of self-raising flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 150 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of golden syrup.
- It’s 2 of large eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 150 ml of semi-skimmed milk.
- It’s of For the icing.
- Prepare 100 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 225 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 40 g of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of milk (a little more if needed).
I've been eating this Chocolate Fudge Cake ALL week so I know firsthand just how butter-licious it really is. Chocolate fudge cake is a simple, one-bowl chocolate cake recipe that makes a super moist and chocolaty fudge cake. This fantastically easy chocolate fudge cake is rich, moist and treacly with a glossy ganache finish. This is the Chocolatiest Fudgiest cake I have ever had.
Chocolate fudge cake instructions
- STEP 1 Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Oil and line the base of two 18cm sandwich tins. Sieve the flour, cocoa powder and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl. Add the caster sugar and mix well..
- STEP 2 Make a well in the centre and add the golden syrup, eggs, sunflower oil and milk. Beat well with an electric whisk until smooth..
- STEP 3 Pour the mixture into the two tins and bake for 25-30 mins until risen and firm to the touch. Remove from oven, leave to cool for 10 mins before turning out onto a cooling rack..
- STEP 4 To make the icing, beat the unsalted butter in a bowl until soft. Gradually sieve and beat in the icing sugar and cocoa powder, then add enough of the milk to make the icing fluffy and spreadable..
- STEP 5 Sandwich the two cakes together with the butter icing and cover the sides and the top of the cake with more icing..
Enjoy a slice of Stir together the flour and cocoa in a bowl. Moist, fine-grained fudge cake topped with a thick layer of rich chocolate ganache. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla, egg, and oil until smooth. They are rich, fudgy, and perfect for sharing with your sweetheart. This chocolate fudge cake recipe is really being posted for the easy fudge frosting.
Originally posted 2021-01-13 19:15:33.