Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon cheddar broccoli soup recipe. To cook bacon cheddar broccoli soup you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Get 3 ounces of butter.
- You need 3 ounces of flour by weight.
- Provide 1 pound of broccoli flowerets — rough chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic- finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 of of red bell pepper — small diced.
- Use 1 cup of Sweet onion — small diced.
- Take 1 1/2 quarts of chicken stock.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of thyme.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 8 ounces of half and half.
- Get 1 cup of cheddar cheese – shredded.
- Get 5 slices of bacon cooked and diced fine.
Instructions to make Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Over a medium heat add the butter then the flour and stir constantly and cook for 3 minutes to make a white roux. (This will thicken the soup) Set aside..
- Simmer the broccoli, garlic, red bell pepper, onions and seasoning in chicken stock until tender. About 20 minutes.
- Whisk in the white roux until incorporated, stir and simmer for fifteen minutes..
- Puree the soup with hand blender, food processor or blender; start off slow so that you do not burn yourself..
- Return the soup to the stove and bring to a simmer and add cheese and half and half until melted..
- Add in the chopped bacon.
- Adjust seasoning and serve.
If you find this Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.