Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives recipe. You can cook oven baked thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives using 10 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives:
- Provide 12 oz of mahi mahi fresh/frozen.
- Use 1 of Fresh ginger root.
- You need 3 tablespoons of red boat fish sauce.
- Get 2 teaspoons of kikoman soy sauce.
- Use of Chives optional as to how much you want to put in the dish.
- Provide 2 pinches of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare Dash of ginger powder.
- Provide 1 slice of butter halved.
- Use 1 half of lemon cut into slices.
Steps to make Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Next you will need a circular baking pan or a cookie sheet.
- Take aluminum foil and make a bed in or on the pan.
- Cut ginger into small slices and place on the foil bed roughly 14 slices.
- Add fish sauce to bed and salt and pepper.
- Take chopped chives and add to bed as well but save some for the top of the fish.
- Add salt and pepper to fish sauce pick up the pan and give it a light swirl if ginger becomes out of place put back in place.
- Place fish on top of bed of ginger.
- Lightly douse fish with olive oil.
- Optional if you want to put more salt or pepper on fish.
- Taking 2 lemon slices squeeze lightly onto fish.
- Place squeezed lemon slices and 2 more Unsqueezed slices and put them on the sides of the fish.
- Add more chives on top of fish and one half of sliced butter on each piece of fish.
- Take foil and make a nice airtight pouch.
- If using a circular baking pan add water to outsides of pan as to make a hot bath for the pouch.
- Place in oven for frozen thawed fish I reccomend 55 minutes for fresh fish 45 minutes.
- Everything in pouch should look similar to this excluding the butter.
Mahi-mahi has a firm texture and works well for baking, searing, or grilling. The Monterey Bay Aquarium classifies it as a good choice when A lean, lemony fish like this would benefit from being served with some extra lemon wedges, a savory roasted green (like asparagus or string beans ) and. Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi-Mahi with Clementine Salsa. New Potatoes with Chive Pesto and Bacon-Blue Cheese Creme. New York Steaks with Tarragon Butter.
If you find this Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.