Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for White Bean Marinara recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best White Bean Marinara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Bean Marinara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many people do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Your overall health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating plenty of berries. The first thing you will discover about berries is just about any style of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a number of diseases.
For people who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white bean marinara recipe. You can cook white bean marinara using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook White Bean Marinara:
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of sliced mushrooms.
- Use of garlic, minced.
- Use of (each 15 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained.
- Get of (each 8 oz.) unsalted tomato sauce.
- Get of dried basil.
- You need of each salt, pepper.
- Prepare of heaping cups baby spinach.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make White Bean Marinara:
- In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the mushrooms with a pinch of salt and pepper and cook them, stirring occasionally, until they are browned and softened. Then add the garlic and cook until just fragrant..
- Stir in the beans, tomato sauce and seasonings to the pan and let it come up to a simmer. Once simmering, let it cook for 10 or so minutes. Then stir in the spinach. Once the spinach wilts down, add the cheese over the top and pop a lid on to let it melt. Or if your skillet is oven-safe, you can pop it under the broiler for a couple minutes. Then serve it up..
- Pictured here as leftovers served over red lentil pasta. I added some heavy cream and zucchini to the leftovers and heated it all through on the stovetop..
Serve warm, and top with parmesan cheese. Tomatoes and garlic simmered together with lentils and beans for a thick, hearty, and protein-rich I started tinkering with legumes in marinara with this Red Lentil Pasta Sauce, but I just couldn't stop. Be the first to rate & review! This twist on classic marinara sauce features healthy ingredients such as white kidney beans and spinach. I love the combination of white beans and kale but have never thought to put it in a quesadilla.
If you find this White Bean Marinara recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-30 01:57:49.