Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberries and cucumber smoothy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberries and cucumber smoothy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
While most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also have potassium. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are talking about is broccoli, which is full of potassium. Something else you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberries and cucumber smoothy recipe. You can cook strawberries and cucumber smoothy using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Strawberries and cucumber smoothy:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Strawberries.
- Prepare 2 of large Cucumbers.
- Use of Diabetic Sweetener (I use it for dieting as it has better taste).
Steps to make Strawberries and cucumber smoothy:
- Wash and cut your cucumber into small pieces without peeling, also wash and cut your strawberries into smaller sizes.
- Put them all together and blend. You don't need to add water as all carries water with them, but you can add if you desire watery consistency.
- Continue to blend all together without adding lemon as strawberry could give you that nice sour taste. You can add in any desired sweetener of either sugar, honey or Stevia or diabetic sweetener depending on your choice and dieting.you may add while blending or after. Your smoothie is ready and tasty😋🤗.
These strawberry smoothie recipes are so good, you'll think you're drinking a milkshake. First things first: You need a classic you can easily riff on. Check out our base recipe, complete with four stupid-simple ways to. I used vanilla low fat yogurt instead of plain yogurt and it was so good. I also tried it with blackberries instead of strawberries and have peaches lined up next.
If you find this Strawberries and cucumber smoothy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.