Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Oxtail Pepper Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Oxtail Pepper Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Oxtail Pepper Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's oxtail pepper stew recipe. To make mike's oxtail pepper stew you need 33 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Oxtail Pepper Stew:
- Use of ● For The Protein.
- Use 3 Pounds of Raw Beef Oxtail [or 6 pieces].
- Provide of ● For The Broth / Fluids.
- You need 3 (32 oz) of Box Beef Broth.
- Get 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Kitchen Bouquet.
- You need of Water [as needed].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Au Jus.
- Take of ● For The Peppers.
- Use 1/2 of Each : LG Green – Yellow – Red & Orange Bells [chopped].
- Provide 1 of LG Jalapeno Pepper [chopped].
- Use 1 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1 (10 oz) of Can ROTELL [with chili peppers].
- You need of ● For The Vegetables.
- You need 1 of LG Tomato [chopped].
- Prepare 2 of LG Idaho Potatoes [1" chopped].
- Provide 2 of LG Celery Stalks [chopped].
- You need 1 of LG White Onion [chopped].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Yellow Zucchini [sliced].
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Green Zucchini [sliced].
- You need 1 Cup of Button Mushrooms.
- Get 2 of LG Carrots [chopped].
- Get of ● For The Dried Seasonings.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Oregeno.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of ● For The Thickener [optional].
- Provide tbsp of Equal Parts Corn Starch And Water [2 tbsp to 2 tbsp].
Instructions to make Mike's Oxtail Pepper Stew:
- Raw oxtails pictured..
- Place oxtails in water and bring to a boil..
- Pull oxtails out of water and set to the side. This it's an important step since you're doing this to pull out any impurities from your meat before it simmers in your clean broth..
- Add broth and dried seasonings to a large pot. Chop all veggies and add to broth. Also, add your oxtails..
- Bring stew to a boil then, simmer for 2 hours..
- If desired, you can add a quick slurry to this stew to thicken it up. I usually do. Simply add equal parts corn starch to water and mix well. Bring stew up to a steady boil and add 1/2 of your slurry. Stir fast and allow stew to thicken for a minute. If you want it even thicker, add the rest and stir well. You can even add 2 tbsp more with no negative repercussions..
- Place one large oxtail in each bowl and cover with broth and vegetables. Garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy with a soft warm dipping bread!.
If you find this Mike's Oxtail Pepper Stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.