Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Broccoli & Asparagus Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli & Asparagus Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli & Asparagus Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli & asparagus soup recipe. You can have broccoli & asparagus soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli & Asparagus Soup:
- You need of rd a head of broccoli florets,.
- Take of The large stalk from a head of broccoli,.
- Provide of boiled water (filtered if possible),.
- Provide of spears of asparagus, very ends trimmed off,.
- Use of milk or dairy free alternative, (I used almond milk),.
- Get of Vegetable stock cube,.
- Prepare of olive oil,.
- Take of an onion chopped finely,.
- Take of Salt and white pepper to season.
- Use of To serve:.
- Take of crispy fried bacon (optional).
- Get of crème fraiche or fat free quark,.
- You need of drizzle of extra virgin olive oil,.
- Get of Fresh parsley leaves,.
- Use of Salt and ground black pepper to season.
- Use of Equipment Needed:.
- Take of hand blender / blender.
Steps to make Broccoli & Asparagus Soup:
- Add the vegetable stock to the boiling water and stir through to dissolve. Add to a saucepan over a high heat and then place in all of the broccoli stalks. Bring to a boil and cook for around 7 minutes. Next add in the florets and continue to boil..
- In a frying pan, add in the olive oil and once hot sear the asparagus and the chopped onion until it gets a bit of colour and the asparagus is slightly charred. Remove from the heat. Remove the asparagus, chop it up into smaller pieces and add it in with the broccoli. Set aside the onions for the time being..
- Boil the broccoli until the stalks are nice and soft and the water has reduced down by about half. Season well with salt and a pinch of white pepper to taste..
- Add the cooked onions in with the broccoli and asparagus. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes..
- Using a hand blender or regular blender, blend until nice and smooth and no large lumps remain. Add in half the milk and blend again until a smoother texture is achieved. Add the remaining milk, blend one final time until velvety smooth..
- For the garnish I like to fry up some bacon until crispy, then sprinkle on top with some crème fraiche or fat free quark, and a little drizzle of extra virgin olive oil then a few sprigs of fresh parsley leaves. Then a final grind of black pepper and salt to taste. Enjoy!.
Broccoli and Beyond Botanical name: Brassica oleracea var. italica. Do you still make the same face you did as a child when presented with a plate of broccoli? Find here details of companies selling Broccoli, for your purchase requirements. Get latest info on Broccoli, suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers, traders, wholesale suppliers with Broccoli prices for. Order now and get them delivered at your doorstep.
If you find this Broccoli & Asparagus Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.