Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy donut alternative recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy donut alternative recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy donut alternative recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy donut alternative recipe. You can cook healthy donut alternative using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy donut alternative:
- You need 1-2 tbsp of almond butter (or alternative of choice).
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of almond milk (or alternative of choice).
- You need 2 tbsp of regular granola clusters (or any cereal of choice).
- Get 1 of large Asian pear or Fuji Apple, peeled, sliced and cored.
- Get 1 tbsp of dried cranberries (or trail mix).
- You need of Optional.
- Prepare Dash of honey (or maple syrup), as garnish / glaze.
Instructions to make Healthy donut alternative:
- On a small bowl, place granola clusters and almond milk, mix and let granola soak in all that milky goodness for few minutes..
- While granola is getting hydrated, wash, peel, and slice fruit horizontally. Use a spoon to remove core to result in making series of donut shaped pear or apple slices. Set aside..
- Going back to the granola+milk mixture, add dried cranberries and peanut butter. Mix well..
- Spoon mixture as toppings to your fruit donuts. You can add a dash of honey to glaze it a bit if you like. Ready to serve! Best enjoyed with tea (hot or cold)..
Learn how to make these healthy pumpkin donuts from scratch! They're easy to make, and they're baked — not fried! You just have to switch some of the traditional donut ingredients with healthy alternatives. Recipe building can definitely take a while to master…especially for donuts. What Makes These Homemade Donuts Healthier?
If you find this Healthy donut alternative recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.