Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for #winter Creamy spicy Broccoli soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect #winter Creamy spicy Broccoli soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #winter Creamy spicy Broccoli soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to #winter creamy spicy broccoli soup recipe. To cook #winter creamy spicy broccoli soup you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make #winter Creamy spicy Broccoli soup:
- Get 1/2 of small medium-sized bowl Broccoli chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrot chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare of As per taste Chilli flakes.
- You need 3 tablespoons of rice flour.
- Take leaves of Some Onion.
- Prepare as needed of Black pepper.
- Provide 5 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cream.
- Get 3 tablespoons of coconut milk.
- Prepare of Some Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make #winter Creamy spicy Broccoli soup:
- Chop the Broccoli,carrot,peas,and onion into pieces. And boil in a pan for 10 mins on medium flame. Afterwards take out the vegetables and drained the water from the pan and keep aside. Fry the boiled vegetable with 3 tablespoons of butter for 5 mins in a low flame..
- Now in a bowl take 3 tablespoons of rice flour,and 5 onion leaves chopped. Make a batter with 1/2 cup of water.Now heat the pan with 2 tablespoons of butter and fry the chopped onion,and then pour the batter mixed in a pan.Bring it to a boil for 10 mins,mix 2 tablespoons of black pepper and chilli flakes..
- Afterwards mix the fried vegetables in a batter and cook for 5 mins or more to make it a thick gravy add 3 tablespoons of coconut milk and 2 tablespoons of low fat cream stir for a min.And switch off the flame and taste..
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves..
If you find this #winter Creamy spicy Broccoli soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.