Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant lasagne (vegetarian/vegan/low carb) recipe. To cook eggplant lasagne (vegetarian/vegan/low carb) you need 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb):
- Get of Produce.
- Get of Large Eggplant (sliced lengthways).
- Use of Zucchinis (sliced lengthways).
- Prepare of Baby Spinach.
- Use of Button Mushrooms (processed).
- Provide of Medium Onion (finely chopped – for mushroom seasoning).
- Get of Garlic Clove (crushed – for mushroom seasoning).
- Prepare of Fresh Parsley (finely chopped – for mushroom seasoning).
- Get of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Use of Spices.
- Prepare of Salt (for seasoning grilled vegetables).
- Use of Salt (for mushroom seasoning).
- Provide of Pepper (for seasoning grilled vegetables).
- Provide of Pepper (for mushroom seasoning).
- Provide of Paprika (for seasoning grilled vegetables).
- Take of Paprika (for mushroom seasoning).
- Prepare of Dried Oregano (for mushroom seasoning).
- Prepare of Dried Mixed Herbs (for mushroom seasoning).
- You need of Other.
- Take of tomato passata.
- Get of Mozeralla (I used Vegan mozeralla on 1/2 of the tray).
- Get of Olive Oil.
Steps to make Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb):
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Slice the Eggplant and Zucchini lengthways, sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika and rub with olive oil. Repeat on the other side..
- I grilled the Eggplant and Zucchini over a charcoal BBQ however this step isn't necessary. You can assemble the lasagne using these vegetables uncooked..
- Prepare the other ingredients as per the ingredients list..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the processed Mushrooms, onion, garlic, paprika, salt, pepper, dried oregano, mixed herbs & parsley. Mix thoroughly..
- You can now assemble your Lasagne..
- Layer the bottom of the tray with the Eggplant and continue layering with the zucchini, spinach, Mushroom mix and passata.
- On the top layer, cover the passata, top with mozeralla, fresh basil & place in the oven to bake for approx 45mins.
- Remove from oven and leave to sit for approx 10mins before serving..
If you find this Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.