Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oyster mushroom biriyani recipe. You can cook oyster mushroom biriyani using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oyster Mushroom Biriyani:
- Use 250 gms of Basmati Rice.
- Take 1box of Oyster mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of big onion sliced fried.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 7-8 cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- Use leaves of Coriander.
- You need leaves of Mint.
- Prepare As required of Desi ghee.
- Prepare to taste of Green chilli.
- Get to taste of Whole spices of your choice.
- You need As required of Cashew.
- You need as required of Kewra water.
- Prepare As required of Coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of Chilli powder.
- Prepare As required of Turmuric.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 2-3 spoon of Curd.
Instructions to make Oyster Mushroom Biriyani:
- Soak rice in fresh water for atleast 1 hour prior. And deep fry onions till brown keep aside..
- In a wok add all whole spices, ginger garlic green chillies & onion saute for 3 min. Add tomatoes cook till soft..
- Once cooked add curd, mint leaves, coriander leaves, mushrooms & mix then well. Let it cook for 2-3 min..
- Add soaked rice with water half of the fried onions. Cover with a heavy lid & let it cook for 20 min on low flame. (can even give dum) check after 20 mins add kewra water and serve hot woth onion raita..
Oyster mushrooms are possibly the easiest variety of mushroom to grow. They are super quick, relatively resistant to competitor organisms and they can grow on a wide range of substrate materials. A tasty biryani with mushrooms.the mushroom biryani is made in the traditional way of cooking on dum. This is a very tasty and yummy biryani. Simple and quick mushroom biryani recipe which can.
If you find this Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-29 11:46:29.