Baked Cinnamon And Sugar Donuts. These baked cinnamon sugar donuts are a simple way to make every morning special. Warm from the oven, they are simply irresistible! Wake up to warm baked cinnamon sugar donuts!
Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts that taste just like their fried counterparts. Light and fluffy cinnamon donuts that are baked in the oven and then rolled in sweet cinnamon sugar. These Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts are one of the easiest and tastiest recipes on this blog. You can have Baked Cinnamon And Sugar Donuts using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Cinnamon And Sugar Donuts
- Prepare 5 tbsp of butter, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Glaze topping.
- It’s 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
A simple mini baked donut recipe with cinnamon and sugar. This recipe can be used with a mini donut pan or a mini donut maker! These mini baked donuts are a style of cake donuts that are baked instead of fried. This keeps the donuts soft and tender and they are much easier to make than.
Baked Cinnamon And Sugar Donuts step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Lightly oil a donut pan..
- In a medium bowl, combined baking powder, salt and flour. Set aside. In another bowl, add egg, milk and vanilla and beat mixture lightly. Set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the wet ingredients in two parts, alternating with the dry ingredients and finish by beating until everything in just combined..
- Transfer the dough to a piping bag or a large ziplock baggie with the tip cut off. Pipe into the donut pan, filling only ½ the way full. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack allowing to cool just enough to handle. While the donuts are baking melt you butter. In another bowl mix the cinnamon and sugar together for the topping,To cover the donuts, dip each donut in the butter and then roll in the cinnamon and sugar mixture..
- You can also put the glaze. Just mix all the ingredients for the glaze. Hope you will enjoy your donuts. Happy baking ..
Baked donuts are quick and easy to whip up for breakfast in the morning. Once the donuts are cool enough to be handled, brush with melted butter and dip into a cinnamon-sugar mixture. My love for baked donuts continues with these Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes. Ever since the first time I made baked donuts, I've been hooked on them. They're definitely different than fried donuts, they tend to have more of a cakey texture.