Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are terrific for helping you combat depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to raise your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Eat an egg and jolly up!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chicken recipe. You can have grilled chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken:
- Provide of Chicken Breast.
- Provide of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Get of Curd.
- Get of Lemon Juice.
- Use of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of Chilli Powder.
- Take of Chicken Masala.
- You need of Oregano.
- Provide of Salt.
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken:
- Take a bowl add chicken and other ingredients. Mix it together. Marinate it for about 4-5 hours..
- Heat the grill pan and add the chicken to it and cook it for 5-6 mins one side. Flip the chicken and cook it for 5-6 mins in medium flame. Then flip it again and cook the chicken in low flame with the cover lid for sometime..
- Open the lid and flip the chicken and cook it in low flame with the cover lid. Repeat this process until the chicken is done..
- Serve it along with some lemon wedges..
If you find this Grilled Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.