Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Grilling Spot Grilled Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Grilling Spot Grilled Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Begin with exchanging the lights. Do this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my grilling spot grilled vegetables recipe. You can have my grilling spot grilled vegetables using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Grilling Spot Grilled Vegetables:
- Provide of Eggplant.
- Provide of Zuccini.
- Take of Big Bell Peppers.
- Provide of Big White Onion.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Black Pepper.
- Provide of Oregano.
- Get of Onion Powder.
- Take of Rosmery Powder.
Steps to make My Grilling Spot Grilled Vegetables:
- Select fresh vegatables and wash them with water..
- Chop the Zuccini in thick slices (at least half an inch)..
- Lay the Zuccini slices on a tray, salt them and let them rest while you prepare the other vegetables. You need to use a lot of salt, you will remove it later. This will help the Zuccini to sweat, you don't want them too watery when you take them to the grill. This will help you get better texture..
- Chop the Eggplant in thick slices (at least half an inch)..
- Lay the Eggplant slices on a tray, salt them and let them rest while you prepare the other vegetables. As you did with the Zuccini, use a lot of salt. This will help the Eggplant sweat, in this case, you do this to take out the bitter spicy flavor raw Eggplant has. And of course, you will also get better texture..
- Chop the Bell Peppers (1"x 1" aprox)..
- Cut the onion in slices (1/4" aprox)..
- Wash the Zuccinis and Eggplants with plenty of water to remove the salt. Make sure it is all gone..
- Place the Bell Peppers, Zuccinis, Eggplants on a grill basket and add the salt, Black Pepper, Oregano, Rosemery and Onion Powder. Mix and start grilling. Grill for about 15 min and separate the Zuccinis and Eggplants..
- Let the Bell Peppers grill for another 10 min, they will take longer to be ready. After this, serve..
- Grill the Zuccinis and Eggplants directly on the griddle for about three minutes on each side and serve..
- Place the Onions in a flat pan and add the seasoning..
- Grill the Onions for ten minutes and serve..
- You are all set! Enjoy!.
If you find this My Grilling Spot Grilled Vegetables recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-24 20:41:44.