Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Quinoa Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quinoa Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa salad recipe. You can have quinoa salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quinoa Salad:
- Take 1/2 cup of Quinoa.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped multi colored bell peppers.
- Use 1/2 cup of Broccoli florets.
- Get 1 of small carrot sliced.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped Cucumber.
- Use 2 of iceberg lettuce roughly chopped.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbsps of Pomegranate arils.
- Get of Few black grapes for garnish.
- Take 1/2 of cracked peppercorns.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Take of Water as required.
- Take 2-3 tbsps of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves sliced.
Steps to make Quinoa Salad:
- Wash the quinoa 3-4 times in water and cook for about 15 mins. It should not be mushy and over cooked..
- Drain the water nicely from the quinoa using a strainer. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the onion, garlic, chopped bell peppers, broccoli, carrot, season with salt and toss for 2-3 mins on high heat..
- In a mixing bowl add the tossed veggies, quinoa and the remaining ingredients and mix well..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves, Pomegranate arils, black grapes and serve..
Find healthy, delicious quinoa salad recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. This Greek Quinoa Salad has all of the same flavors as a traditional Greek Salad, but I added You can also serve this Greek Quinoa Salad as a main dish. During the summer months, we eat this. Dijon mustard, dry quinoa, sea salt, red Strawberry Spinach Salad with Toasted QuinoaSimply Quinoa. quinoa, salt, pepper, strawberries. Greek Quinoa Salad with chickpeas, veggies and fresh herbs is the BEST!
If you find this Quinoa Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.