Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Whole wheat Spicy Turkey Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole wheat Spicy Turkey Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole wheat Spicy Turkey Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Select water over other products. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat spicy turkey enchiladas recipe. You can have whole wheat spicy turkey enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole wheat Spicy Turkey Enchiladas:
- Use 1 lb. of ground turkey.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Provide 1 of large jalapeño pepper.
- Prepare 8 of whole wheat tortillas.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of hot sauce (tapatillo and chulula work best).
- Provide of ground cumin.
- Get of paprika.
- Take of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of enchilada sauce (or tomato based sauce/salsa).
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of Fresh or dried Oregano.
Steps to make Whole wheat Spicy Turkey Enchiladas:
- In a large stop top skillet: add olive oil and ground turkey. While meat is cooking dice up your onions and jalapeños and set aside. Once meat has browned drain the juices and add your seasonings, mix thoroughly..
- Add onions and jalapeños to the skillet and continue to cook on medium (covered) until the onions are soft. Add hot sauce to the skillet and mix until everything is covered in sauce. Continue to cook until filling is the desired doneness..
- On a microwave safe dish, heat 4 tortillas at a time for 20 seconds so they become easier to work with. Assemble all of your ingredients and lay out a baking dish to rest the enchiladas in..
- Take a handful of filling and spread it out lengthwise on a tortilla, making sure the filling ends at the middle running the length of the tortilla, an inch wide and a half inch tall. Wrap up and set into dish. Repeat until all toquitos are rolled..
- If you have enchilada sauce, add it to the top. If not: take some marinara sauce and mix in some ground cumin, oregano, paprika and chili powder. Spread mixture over top of the rolled tortillas..
- Bake on 350 degrees f. For 20 minutes, or longer if you prefer crunchy tortillas. Let rest for 5-10 minutes and enjoy!.
If you find this Whole wheat Spicy Turkey Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.