Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Turkey Meatloaf Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Meatloaf Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Meatloaf Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey meatloaf muffins recipe. To make turkey meatloaf muffins you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Meatloaf Muffins:
- Use 1 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Provide 1/2 cup of rolled oats or plain oatmeal, pulsed in blender or food processor until less coarse.
- Use 1/2 of onion.
- Use 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Worcestershire.
- Take 1/2 cup of ketchup or BBQ sauce, divided in half.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Turkey Meatloaf Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Chop the onion and bell pepper finely, or use a food processor and pulse until minced.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg.
- Add remaining ingredients except for 1/4 cup of the ketchup or BBQ sauce, which will be reserved for topping. Mix well (easiest to use hands).
- Form into 12 equal sized balls and put in a greased muffin tin..
- Bake for 15 minutes, then top each with remaining sauce and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until done (split one open to check it is cooked thoroughly).
- EAT! For a spicy kick, try adding a fresh chopped habenero or a dash of cayenne pepper to the mix before baking. I topped mine with a homemade mango habenero BBQ sauce..
Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf Muffins are wonderfully moist and flavorful. Their mini size makes them perfect when you are tracking calories. These Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf Muffins are neither. These turkey meatloaf muffins are portion perfect when you are craving that comfort food. I find the size makes them more kid friendly and they are easy to portion out if you are meal prepping.
If you find this Turkey Meatloaf Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-22 12:11:59.