Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamed corn hot pot recipe. You can have creamed corn hot pot using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamed Corn Hot Pot:
- Take 150 of to 200 grams Chicken thigh meat (cut into diagonal bite sized pieces).
- You need 2 tsp of ●Sake.
- Provide 2 tsp of ● Katakuriko.
- Use 3 slice of Bacon (cut into 1 cm pieces).
- Get 150 grams of Cabbage (cut into 5 cm easy to eat pieces).
- Use 100 grams of Bok choy (or komatsuna, spinach or other greens, cut into easy to eat pieces).
- Provide 1/3 of Cauliflower or broccoli (optional – cut into easy to eat pieces).
- Use 1/2 bag of King oyster mushrooms (sliced into easy to eat size).
- Take 5 of cm Carrots (sliced into 3 mm pieces or half moons).
- Get 400 ml of ☆Milk (skim milk).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆Consomme Soup stock granules or Chinest soup stock granules.
- Get 2 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- Prepare 1 can of ☆Canned creamed corn (or puree a can of whole corn in a blender).
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎White miso (optional).
- Get 20 grams of ◎Cream cheese (optional).
- Get 1 of Egg (optional).
- Use 1 of if using udon, 1 1/2 bags Udon noodles or pasta (optional).
- Get 1 of Black pepper and salt (optional).
Steps to make Creamed Corn Hot Pot:
- Cut up all the ingredients as indicated in the ingredient list. Sprinkle chicken thigh meat with the ● sake and rub it in. Dust with katakuriko..
- Spread oil in a frying pan and stir fry the chicken and bacon. You can add sliced garlic too, but it's optional..
- Take the chicken and bacon out of the pan. Add the ☆ ingredients and bring to a boil. Add the solid ingredients starting with the ones that cook slower. Simmer everything while skimming off any scum, until tender..
- While the pot is simmering, combine 2 tablespoons of the soup with the ◎ ingredients. When all the ingredients in the pot are tender, add the mixture to the pot..
- Add the optional egg, season with salt and pepper and it's done. If it's too rich or salty, add more egg to adjust..
- And also tried it with a little curry powder in the soup..
Learn how to make this mouthwatering six-ingredient Creamed Corn Recipe on the stove or directly in your slow cooker and enjoy with friends. Slow Cooker Creamed Corn is super creamy with just a few ingredients. This creamed corn doesn't need oven space or active time when preparing In the summer! Do you want to stand in front of a hot stove right now or open a hot oven door? And this creamed corn is the perfect side to.
If you find this Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.