Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits also present you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins and also minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
For those of you who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto lasagna recipe. You can have keto lasagna using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Lasagna:
- Prepare of Keto Noodles:.
- Provide 1-8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Use 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide 3 of Eggs.
- Use to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Provide of Meat Sauce:.
- Provide 1/2 lb of Ground Sausage.
- Get 1/2 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (cut in small pieces).
- Take 1 Tbls of Olive Oil.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Garlic (minced).
- Provide 1 can of Tomato Paste.
- You need 3/4 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- Provide of Ground Red Pepper Flakes (To taste).
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Fresh Basil.
- Take of Other ingredients:.
- Prepare 1-10 oz of Frozen Chopped Spinach.
- You need 1-16 oz of Ricotta Cheese.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of Mozzarella.
- Get 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
Steps to make Keto Lasagna:
- Keto Noodles Steps:.
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Melt in microwave oven and add 3 eggs..
- Spread onto baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Cool noodles for a few minutes and cut with a pizza cutter into strips..
- Meat Sauce:.
- Saute onions in olive oil in frying pan. Add garlic and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 can tomato paste. Add ground turkey and sausage and cook until no longer pink..
- Add in marinara sauce, pepper flakes, basil and oregano. Simmer..
- Squeeze out water from spinach and add in Ricotta cheese..
- Layering lasagna:.
- In a 9"x9" baking dish, spray with cooking spray. Add small amount of marinara sauce at bottom of baking dish. 1st layer: noodles, cheese and spinach mixture, and meat sauce. 2nd layer: 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, noodles, cheese and spinach layer, marinara sauce, meat sauce. 3rd layer: (depending on how much room in pan) another layer like 2nd layer. Top layer: Mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes..
Easy Keto Beef Lasagna with Keto Pasta. I really wanted to make a truly delicious keto lasagna that everyone would love. This is one recipe I reckon your whole family is going to adopt as a new favourite. For an easy keto dinner recipe the whole family will enjoy, try this keto lasagna. There is no need to lay down layers of sliced zucchini or shredded cabbage, this lasagna recipe uses sliced deli chicken.
If you find this Keto Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.