Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Pick water over other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey meatloaf with zucchini and feta recipe. To cook turkey meatloaf with zucchini and feta you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta:
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Use 1/4 cup of almond milk or skim.
- Provide 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Get 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 cup of feta cheese.
- Use 2 cups of zucchini, water squeezed out.
- Take 1 cup of marinara sauce, divided.
Steps to make Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- In large bowl mix together the oats and milk until firm..
- Add the ground turkey, egg, seasonings, worcestershire sauce, feta cheese, zucchini and ½ cup of the marinara..
- Mix until all the ingredients are combined..
- Place on baking pan, sprayed with cooking spray and form a loaf..
- Spread at last ½ cup sauce over the top..
- Cook for 1 hr and 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees..
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Cut into 8 slices or store in refrigerator or freezer. Serve with salad, cottage cheese or rice cauliflower..
Delícíous turkey meatloaf fílled wíth shredded zucchíní and feta cheese. Thís ís the perfect recípe to use up the last of summer's zucchíní. Greek Turkey Zucchini Meatloaf is a flavorful spin on the classic comfort food. Stuffed with feta and juicy from all the shredded zucchini, this healthy main dish will definitely become a new staple in your dinner rotation. Make an indent in the middle and crumble in the feta cheese.
If you find this Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-14 04:00:51.