Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini & Ricotta Cheese Penne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini & Ricotta Cheese Penne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
While some of you love to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones that your body requires to stay healthy. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be produced by having these fatty acids within your diet.
For those who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini & ricotta cheese penne recipe. To make zucchini & ricotta cheese penne you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zucchini & Ricotta Cheese Penne:
- Take 1 packet of Pasta of Penne.
- Take 2 of Zucchinis chopped in circles.
- You need 350 gms of Ricotta cheese.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic mashed to a paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of basil fresh/dried.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
Steps to make Zucchini & Ricotta Cheese Penne:
- Boil the pasta according to package instructions. Save a cup of pasta water and drain pasta..
- While the pasta was cooking, I cooked the zucchini. To a tbsp of olive oil add the zucchini and mashed garlic cloves. Season with salt and let it cook through..
- Now to assemble this dish… return the pasta to the pot it was cooked in, add the cooked zucchini, the ricotta cheese, and fresh/dried basil..
- Mix it all together, and use the pasta water to loosen up the pasta if needed. Season with salt and pepper. You will want a slightly creamy consistency..
- Transfer to a serving bowl and grate some Parmesan cheese on top. And if you are like me, add red pepper flakes for a little kick..
There aren't many variations of zucchini, probably because anything varying far from your everyday. Zucchini (aka courgettes) are a member of the squash family. They are classified as summer Zucchini don't really have a great of flavour by themselves; everything hinges on their getting flavour. Define zucchini. zucchini synonyms, zucchini pronunciation, zucchini translation, English dictionary definition of zucchini. n. pl. zucchini or zuc·chi·nis A variety of summer squash having an elongated. How to cook zucchini by cutting lengthwise, oven-roasting with Here is one quick and easy way of preparing zucchini.
If you find this Zucchini & Ricotta Cheese Penne recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.