Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Grilled Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Grilled Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you eat grains. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They can help you feel full for longer too, which is a mood improver. Feeling hungry can be a real downer! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your sugar levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy grilled chicken recipe. You can cook easy grilled chicken using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Grilled Chicken:
- Get of Chicken Seasoning.
- You need of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Provide of Mixed Dried Italian Herbs (I uses McCormick's brand).
- Get of Paprika Powder.
- Provide of Garlic Powder.
- Use of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- You need of Vegetables of your choice.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Provide of Water.
Steps to make Easy Grilled Chicken:
- Tenderize the chicken breast, alternatively cut the chicken breast in half horizontally to make it even thickness throughout the whole piece..
- Rub olive oil on both side, then sprinkle the seasoning on both side of the meat, leave for at least 15 mins for the flavor to work into the meat for that slight but not overpowering marination..
- Cut your veges and put into a large bowl, fill about 1/3 of the bowl with water and cover the top loosely with another a plate, microwave on high for 2 mins, take it out, stir it and pop it back in for another 2 minutes. Pour away remaining water in the bowl when done, sprinkle pepper and salt and it's ready to serve..
- Next, grilled chicken over medium heat for about 4-5 minutes on both side, depending on the thickness of your chicken..
If you find this Easy Grilled Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.