Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Buttery Yeast Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Buttery Yeast Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttery Yeast Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nourishing and good for you. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you become healthier. Now you are well aware that it helps you to lift your moods also!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buttery yeast rolls recipe. You can have buttery yeast rolls using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Buttery Yeast Rolls:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 envelope of dry yeast (2 1/4 tsp).
- Use 1/4 cup of butter.
Instructions to make Buttery Yeast Rolls:
- Place all ingredients except the 1/4 cup butter into bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer..
- Select the dough cycle and start machine..
- Shape dough into 20 to 24 balls and place in buttered pan(s)..
- Melt the 1/4 cup butter and brush it over the tops of rolls, saving the excess for brushing on after baking..
- Cover and let rise in a warm place about 1 hour, or until double in bulk..
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 18 minutes..
- Brush baked rolls with remaining butter..
- NOTE: This dough can also be divided into two portions and each rolled into a 12-inch circle; spread each circle with softened butter, cut into 8 wedges and roll up starting with wide end, to make crescents OR use this dough for cinnamon rolls or sticky buns..
- Found at: http://www.food.com/recipe/buttery-yeast-rolls-40983?oc=linkback.
Buttery Yeast Rolls. recipe by Bunny's Warm Oven – Pennsylvania. Mine were a golden brown on top and so buttery on the inside. Stick with the recipe JUST AS. Light and fluffy buttermilk yeast rolls – made from scratch, with love. Serve warm with your favorite every-day dinner or special occasion meal.
If you find this Buttery Yeast Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-25 01:55:21.