Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for sunshines apricot cinnamon buns bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best sunshines apricot cinnamon buns bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to sunshines apricot cinnamon buns bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sunshines apricot cinnamon buns bread recipe. To make sunshines apricot cinnamon buns bread you need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare sunshines apricot cinnamon buns bread:
- Provide of dough.
- You need 1 envelope of dry yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar divided.
- Use 1 2/3 of warm milk (@100° to 110°).
- Take 3 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 4 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Take 2 large of egg yolks.
- Use 5 1/4 cup of all purpose flour divided.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 can of -cooking spray (just to spray pans and bowl).
- Take of filling.
- Provide 3/4 cup of brown sugar firmly packed.
- Provide 2 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide of topping.
- Use 4 tbsp of butter softened.
- Use 1 cup of powder sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of milk.
- Take 2/3 cup of apricot preserves.
Steps to make sunshines apricot cinnamon buns bread:
- warm the milk to 100° to 110°,add dry yeast and 1 tablespoon of sugar let dissolve, stir well. let set 5 minutes. stir in 1/4 cup of butter, 3 1/2 teas, of vanilla and the egg yolks.mixing well.pour into mixing bowl, useing a standmixer.15 seconds..
- now add the 4 1/2 cups flour ,salt and the rest of 3 tablespoons sugar.add to milk mixture, useing the hook blade on ur mixer.mix untill it froms a ball, now one tablespoon at a time adding the rest of the flour, mixing on low for 2 minutes…trun dough onto a lightly floured surface.knead a minute ( dough will be lightly sticky).
- place dough in a lg bowl thats been sprayed, trun the dough over so it will coat the dough. now cover with platic wrap. now put it in a warm dry place (85°) free from drafts, for 1 hour or double in size..
- now take the dough and punch down dough let set 5 minutes, divide dough in half, working with one at a time, place other half covering it to keep it from drying ..
- roll out one half of dough in to a 14×7 inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface. mix the brown sugar and cinnamon well, sprinkle on half of sugar mixtrue on one of the doughs, leaving an inch clear of sugar.to seal, roll up the dough tightly, starting on small side.pinch a seams on the end to seal..
- now cut each dough into 3 pieces.place them in a 2-( 8×4) inch loaf pans ,coat with cooking spray lightly. cover pans for 30 minutes,.
- preheat oven on 375°F and bake on 350°F, for 35 minutes or until loaves are golden brown, and sounds hollow when tapped.let cool for 8 minutes trun onto a wire rack.brush on melted perserve, let loafs cool,.
- place butter in a mixing bowl, beat butter until its creamed, add powder sugar, vanilla and milk, beat just until blended.spread ontop of loafs ..
- enjoy! !!!!!!!!.
Don't be shy, really go for it. These cinnamon buns are THE BEST EVER!!! I loved them so much, just a tip: the longer you let them rise, the fluffier and better they taste!! In the past I didn't knead enough and my bread didn't come out fluffy, I couldn't figure out what went wrong because the dough would rise nicely. Cinnamon Bun Recipe Cinnamon Rolls Baking Buns Bread Baking Bread Machine Rolls Pecan Rolls Canadian Food Pie Crust Recipes Raisin Cookies.
If you find this sunshines apricot cinnamon buns bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-23 08:58:32.