Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Italian Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Italian Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, after all. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy italian pasta salad recipe. You can cook easy italian pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Italian Pasta Salad:
- Prepare of package of pepperoni.
- Provide of tri color spiral pasta is best or pasta shells.
- Get of can of sliced black olives.
- Provide of package of fresh mozzarella.
- You need of crumbled feta cheese.
- Get of med-large tomatoes diced or 1 package of grape tomatoes halved.
- Provide of small diced red onion.
- Take of chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare of Italian dressing or to taste.
- Provide of of Italian seasoning or to taste.
Instructions to make Easy Italian Pasta Salad:
- Cook pasta for about 7 min, drain and rinse with cold water and chill in fridge..
- While pasta is cooking dice your tomatoes, onion and basil.
- Meanwhile Dice fresh mozzarella into small cubes. And cut pepperoni slices into quarters.
- Combine pasta and ingredients into a large bowl..
- Add seasoning and dressing till that the pasta is coated nicely. Add more if desired..
Easy Italian Pasta Salad takes just minutes to make and can be eaten right away or refrigerated. Tender rotini pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, black olives, and feta cheese covered in Italian dressing. Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion, and pepperoncini. It's the perfect pasta salad recipe to serve as a side for a BBQ or potluck. Easy Italian Pasta Salad with vegetables, cheese, pasta, and a simple Italian salad dressing.
If you find this Easy Italian Pasta Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.