Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Warm Quinoa Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Warm Quinoa Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Warm Quinoa Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something good. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to warm quinoa salad recipe. You can cook warm quinoa salad using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Warm Quinoa Salad:
- You need of salad/ first version.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 medium of red bell peppers, finely diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of celery, chopped.
- Provide 2 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- Use 1/2 cup of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Take 10 of kalamatta olives, sliced.
- Use of parmesan cheese, grated ( optional ).
- Prepare of salad/ second version. Use the ingredients from above adding these too.
- Take 1 lb of medium shrimp, cleaned and shelled.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
Instructions to make Warm Quinoa Salad:
- In a deep skillet heat oil over medium heat..
- Add onions, peppers and celery. Cook 4 minutes or until onions turn translucent..
- Add in garlic, salt and pepper. Cook 1 minute..
- Add in water and bring to a boil. Stir in quinoa and cover. Reduce heat to simmer and cook 15 minutes..
- Place into a large serving bowl and mix in parsley and olives. Top each serving with grated cheese if you prefer..
- Serve warm..
- For version two. This is so easy to change up. You will cook the recipe in the exact same manner. Just toss in uncooked shrimp when water comes to a boil before adding in quinoa. Cover and simmer the same way. Same timing. Toss in lemon zest and juice when adding in parsley and olives..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
That said, there are lots of variations you can do to make this salad your own. Serve this as a cold or warm quinoa salad. Give it a Mediterranean or Greek spin with the addition of feta cheese and some sliced olives. Now add the quinoa along with the kale and green onions (if using). Pour all of the dressing onto the vegetables and toss to coat.
If you find this Warm Quinoa Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.