Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Cutlets(Indian spiced fish croquettes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Cutlets(Indian spiced fish croquettes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Pick water over other refreshments. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish cutlets(indian spiced fish croquettes) recipe. To cook fish cutlets(indian spiced fish croquettes) you only need 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Cutlets(Indian spiced fish croquettes):
- Use of For juicy Filling:-.
- Get 250 gm of (5- 6 pieces) fish(Tuna/ Salmon/Mahi-mahi, etc).
- You need 5 of Onions-medium sized.
- Provide – 4 of Mashed potatoes medium sized.
- Get 100 g of All-purpose flour (Maida)-.
- Prepare 1 of lemon,.
- Take 4 of green chillies.
- Take 1 small bowl of Finely chopped ginger & garlic – (50g).
- Get of Spices.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Turmeric powder-.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Red chilli powder -.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Coriander powder-.
- Provide 1/2 Tbsp of Black pepper powder-.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of All spices powder(garam masala) -.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder-.
- Get as per taste of Salt-.
- You need of For Crispy Outer cover.
- Use 6 breads of Breadcrumbs-.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take as required of Frying- Vegetable oil or any regular oil (1/4 – 2 medium cups).
Instructions to make Fish Cutlets(Indian spiced fish croquettes):
- Take 5-6 pieces of fish and sprinkle a pinch of salt on each pieces..
- Now, add fish pieces and 100 ml water, in a pressure cooker or a deep bottom pan and let it cook for 20-25 minutes(for pressure cooker- 2 whistle)..
- After this, remove the fish pieces onto a plate and let it cool down🌬. You will see the colour of fish is now white(means our fish is cooked!) So don't overcook it!.
- After it cools down, remove skin & fishbones carefully….and shred off all the pieces. Then it will look this way👇🏻.
- Take a plate (big enough to mix all the filling ingredients!) Add finely chopped ginger-garlic, finely chopped onions, mashed potatoes, finely chopped green chillies, lemon juice,shredded fish & all-purpose flour and mix gently..
- Now it's time to add the 'gem' 💎-our spices with the above mix..
- Add salt as required, then mix it all again but gently! Orelse you won't get that correct consistency of the filling & now keep the filling aside for 15 minutes. Believe me, this enhances it's flavors!.
- Beat two eggs together in a bowl and keep it aside. Bring on the breadcrumbs..
- Add 2 medium cups oil in a deep bottom utensil for frying. If you want to do shallow frying then use 1/4 cup of oil in a nonstick pan, heat it🔥.
- Bring the filling mix, beaten eggs, & breadcrumbs over the cooking station and do the following step for making each cutlets👇🏻 Roll the filling mix into desired shape (I made round), then dip in egg batter & then onto breadcrumbs! Go with patience dear…as we are very near to our delicious cutlets!!.
- Rest these patties for 10 min and then fry or shallow fry the patties as desired, until these are golden brown & crispy on outside..
- Serve it hot with a tangy mint dip, ketchup, chilli mayo dip & don't forget to enjoy!.
- Tips:- You can bake the patties for a healthier version (at 400 deg.F for 15 minutes or till coating is browned). The oil must neither be too hot or not hot enough. If it is too hot, the cutlets will burn and if it is not hot enough, it has a tendency to absorb oil and turn soggy. Start with a hot pan of oil, then reduce the heat to medium and fry cutlets till evenly browned on both sides. Bring oil temperature up before dropping in the next batch of patties. Enjoy cooking.
Making these fish cutlets reminded me of a hilarious incident from several years ago, when See that tiny crack? You should try to avoid that because it could split open while frying! 🙂. These Sri Lankan fish cutlets spicy fish croquettes have incredible flavour packed into little bite-sized packages. They are also called Fish Cutlet / Fish Chop. These Indian Fish Croquette – Bengali Macher Chop is the perfect comfort food for us.
If you find this Fish Cutlets(Indian spiced fish croquettes) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.