Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Salmon Croquettes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon Croquettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Croquettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon croquettes recipe. To cook salmon croquettes you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon Croquettes:
- Take 400 gms of salmon, (you can use canned salmon too).
- Use 3 of medium potatoes washed and boiled.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 of large onion finely chopped.
- Get 1 of celery stick finely chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- Use 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Provide 1 handful of parsley chopped.
- Prepare 1 of egg lightly beaten.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take of Oil for pan frying.
- Get of Bread crumbs.
Steps to make Salmon Croquettes:
- Clean, wash and cook salmon until flaky about 6 minutes and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until well blended and set aside for 10 minutes.
- On a work platform place bread crumbs, take a handful of salmon mix, roll in bread crumbs and shape in a oval or whatever shape suits your fancy.
- In a flat pan, pour about a tbsp of oil, once hot place salmon croquettes on the pan, let it turn lightly golden brown before turning..
- Serve with salad or as a snack with a glass of whisky, ha ha.
I remember Mama's croquettes being moist and flaky on the inside and wonderfully crunchy on the outside. Soul food style salmon croquettes made easy with canned salmon. I keep getting a ton of request for canned salmon recipes. Trust me hunny, I have so many of them! Whatever you call them, they're sure to be a win with your.
If you find this Salmon Croquettes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.