Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's shrimp and cod po' boy recipe. You can cook brad's shrimp and cod po' boy using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy:
- Take of cod fillets, cut into 1 inch wide strips.
- You need of Italian bread crumbs.
- Provide of panko.
- Get of egg, beaten.
- Prepare of small uncooked shrimp.
- Take of oil.
- Get of minced garlic.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- Use of oil for frying.
- Use of hoagie rolls.
- Prepare of for the toppings.
- Prepare of tartar sauce.
- Get of sliced havarti cheese.
- Get of sliced provalone cheese.
- Provide of spring lettuce mix.
- Get of sliced sweet onion.
- Take of sliced tomato.
- Prepare of fresh cilantro.
Instructions to make Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy:
- Heat oil for frying in a LG fry pan. Heat 1/2 tbs oil in a small frying pan..
- Add shrimp, garlic, salt, and pepper to the small pan. Sauté for three minutes or until done..
- Place bread crumbs, panko, and beaten egg in separate bowls. When oil is heated, dip cod in bread crumbs, then egg then panko. Fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels..
- Preheat oven to 350. Slice hoagie rolls. Add cheese on them. Place shrimp on top of cheese. Bake rolls in oven until cheese melts..
- Remove to a plate. Add tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato, and onion. Top with fish fillets. Garnish with cilantro. Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.