Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry Potato Samosa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Potato Samosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Potato Samosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry potato samosa recipe. To cook curry potato samosa you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Potato Samosa:
- Take 8 of spring roll wrappers.
- Take of Dipping option.
- Take 1 tbsp of dill.
- Prepare 1 cup of cucumber.
- Provide 4 tbsp of tartar sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide of green chili garnish.
- Get 2 of silce green chili.
- You need of filling.
- You need 3 cup of dice potato.
- Provide 1 cup of dice onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Curry Potato Samosa:
- Make filling.
- In pan with oil fry dice potato till lightly brown and cooked about 3 minute or longer then add onion and sautee till onion soften.
- Add curry powder and salt then mix well saute for another 1 minute in low heat.
- Make samosa.
- Put 1 tbsp of potato filling on a square spring roll and then wrap up into a triangle shape then wet the edge of the folding and fasten it.
- Deep fry samosa till lightly brown and crispy.
- Serve slice up samosa with green chili.or tartar sauce and dill.
- Remake Today: Curry Potato Puff Pastry.
If you find this Curry Potato Samosa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-25 01:25:08.