Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best SugaMamas French Toast Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SugaMamas French Toast Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sugamamas french toast sandwich recipe. To cook sugamamas french toast sandwich you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare SugaMamas French Toast Sandwich:
- Take of Frenchtoast.
- Provide 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 4 slice of Bread – Any kind.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almond Milk (Regular milk ok too).
- Use 1/2 packages of Bacon (cooked) – Maple is best.
- Take 4 large of eggs (fried or scrambled).
- Get 1 large of Tomato (sliced).
- Take 1 of mayonnaise.
- Provide 4 slice of cheese.
- Take 1 large of avocado (sliced).
Instructions to make SugaMamas French Toast Sandwich:
- Make french toast pancakes, minus the pancake portion, according to my original recipe posted on my page. Or traditional way… https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/412220-sugamamas-awesome-french-toast-pancakes.
- Cook bacon, fry 2 eggs (or scramble if desire), sprinkle cheese over eggs. Add sliced tomato. Optional: add mayo to french toast slices. Make sandwich. Add to oven or toaster oven for about 2-3 mins (approx 250°) to make french toast slices a bit crisper if desire..
If you find this SugaMamas French Toast Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.