Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Belgian Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Belgian Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is packed full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you become better. Now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood as well!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to belgian cookies recipe. To cook belgian cookies you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Belgian Cookies:
- Provide of Cookie.
- Provide 1 cup of Butter.
- Provide 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- You need 3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get of Icing.
- You need 1 of milk.
- Take 1 of icing sugar.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Provide 1 of raspberry jam.
- Get 1 of maraschino cherries.
Steps to make Belgian Cookies:
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla and egg until light.
- Sift in dry ingredients.
- Roll dough and attack with cookie cutters. Transfer to baking sheet..
- Bake at 350 Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Combine icing sugar and milk until it is thick but spreadable..
- Cover half of baked cookies with jam and then with another cookie. Add a dollop of icing sugar and top with a quarter of a cherry..
If you find this Belgian Cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-23 06:38:00.