Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brined pork chop with captain morgan apple demiglaze mashed potatoes and asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brined pork chop with captain morgan apple demiglaze mashed potatoes and asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brined pork chop with captain morgan apple demiglaze mashed potatoes and asparagus recipe. You can cook brined pork chop with captain morgan apple demiglaze mashed potatoes and asparagus using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brined pork chop with captain morgan apple demiglaze mashed potatoes and asparagus:
- Use of brine.
- You need 5 of frenched pork chops.
- Provide 1 gallon of boiling water.
- You need 1 gallon of ice.
- Get 1 cup of kosher salt.
- Provide 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 of sprigs sage.
- Provide 10 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 of quartered onion.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 2 of stalks celery.
- Take of captain morgan demi.
- You need 6 oz of captain morgan spiced rum.
- You need 3 of green apples.
- Prepare 1 quart of chicken stock.
- Use 1 quart of apple cider.
Steps to make Brined pork chop with captain morgan apple demiglaze mashed potatoes and asparagus:
- **For the brine** Add garlic, onion, celery,carrots, salt, brown sugar, and sage to the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Use the gallon of ice to cool down your brine.
- Once chilled. submerge the pork chops and marinate over night *** in the picture i butterflied the chops for presentation. Do this before you brine the pork if desired***.
- **For the demiglaze** In a medium sauce pot heat about a tablespoon of butter and carmelize your apples..
- Add the captain, cider and stock. Reduce by half and season with salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder.
- When your waiting for your demi to reduce you can make your porkchop, starch and vegetable of your preference ***i grilled mine . But searing it and finishing in the oven will be just as delicious ***.
- Plate it up and add the love! Meaning the captain morgan demi of course:-).
Try any burger double or triple stacked. Two house brined center cut pork chops, whiskey bbq glaze, topped with onion strings & served with cheddar mashed potatoes Steak & Shrooms* Two tenderloin filets, sautéed mushrooms, caramelized onions, smoked provolone with fried mushrooms, piquant sauce & crispy potatoes. A gourmet blend of Certified Angus Beef® ground chuck, brisket and short rib, hand pattied and served on a toasted sourdough bun dressed with lettuce, tomato and red onion. The food was excellent, our waiter, Jerry, was delightful, knowledgeable and helpful. The 'Tomahawk pork chop' was superb, tender and served over mashed potatoes, asparagus, in a pool of a very tasty demi glace.
If you find this Brined pork chop with captain morgan apple demiglaze mashed potatoes and asparagus recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.