Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pot pie recipe. To cook chicken pot pie you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Pot Pie:
- Take 16 ounces of Ground Chicken.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Vidalia Onion (minced).
- Get 1 cup of Carrot (sliced).
- Take 1 cup of Celery (rough chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of Broccoli Florets.
- Use 10 1/2 ounces of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Provide 5 ounces of Water.
- Provide 8 ounces of Crescent Roll Dough.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Fennel Seed.
- Provide 1 pinch of Ground Sage.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Smoked Paprika.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Dried Oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Pot Pie:
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, add chicken, fennel, sage, smoked paprika, oregano, half of salt, and half of pepper. Stirring frequently, crumble and cook 10 minutes or until just cooked through..
- To the chicken, add butter and stir until melted. Add onion, carrot, celery, broccoli, and remainder of salt/pepper. Cook stirring occasionally for 15 minutes or until vegetables are softened..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir soup and water into chicken/vegetable mixture and bring to a simmer. Pour into baking dish..
- Place crescent roll dough evenly across the top of the chicken mixture..
- Bake at 350°F degrees for 30 minutes..
Separate the… Chicken pot pie doesn't have to be a huge ordeal! Dice up an onion, along with some carrots and celery, then throw them into a pot with a little butter over medium heat. Cut slits to allow steam to escape. This chicken pot pie recipe is also known as "Mrs. Hering's Chicken Pot Pie" in the Marshall Field's Cookbook, from the famed Chicago Marshall Fields department store.
If you find this Chicken Pot Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.