Deconstructed Chicken Pot Pie. Categories: Pot Pie Recipes Chicken Recipes Poultry Main Dish. Deconstructed chicken pot pie is an easy weeknight dinner with comforting chicken, veggies, and flaky individual puff pastry crusts! Chicken pot pie freezes quite well, too!
This hearty chicken pot pie soup is topped with biscuits for a quicker, yet equally as comforting family dinner. It is made gluten and grain free with paleo and dairy free options! Pot Pie Quesadilla & Sweet Pea Guacamole. You can have Deconstructed Chicken Pot Pie using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deconstructed Chicken Pot Pie
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cups of broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cups of carrots.
- You need 2 (10.5 oz) of cans cream of chicken.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of roll flaky layers biscuits.
By :Instant Pot Baby Food CB. This toddler spin on classic chicken pot pie features a thicker, easier-to-eat sauce and fun pie dough cutouts that your toddler can pick up and eat with their fingers. Directions for: Deconstructed Chicken Pot Pie. How to make instant pot chicken pot pie.
Deconstructed Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- Cut chicken, broccoli, and carrots into bite-size pieces..
- Put chicken and salt/pepper into crock pot and mix..
- Add broccoli, carrots, and cream of chicken and stir..
- Close lid and cook on high for 3 hours..
- Bake biscuits in oven as directed on package..
- Serve and enjoy!.
We've provided both methods in the recipe instructions below. This delicious Instant Pot chicken pot pie can be done in two ways: baked enclosed in puff pastry or served deconstructed with pastry sticks on the side. This Chicken Pot Pie Noodle Skillet is classic chicken pot pie transformed into a skillet dish with noodles instead of a crust. Plus, this homemade chicken pot pie is super easy to make, which makes it a great recipe for beginner cooks and busy families alike. Turn to rotisserie chicken and frozen puff pastry dough to shave time from these Crisp-Crust Chicken Potpies.
Originally posted 2021-02-03 20:02:05.