Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Avocado on toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Avocado on toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado on toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Start out with replacing the lights. Do this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado on toast recipe. You can cook avocado on toast using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Avocado on toast:
- Take 1 of big ripe avocado mashed.
- You need 1 tbsp of spring onion finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tbsp of finely chopped parsley.
- Get 4 slices of sour dough bread.
- Get Handful of cherry tomatoes sliced.
- Take 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 of big pinch salt.
- You need 1 of big pinch oregano.
Steps to make Avocado on toast:
- For the avocado mash/guacamole cut the avocado, remove the seeds & scrape the flesh with a spoon into a mixing bowl, then add finely chopped spring onions, garlic, mix herbs, salt, pepper, lemon juice, chilli flakes & parsley and mix well using a fork..
- Toast the bread in a bread toaster/griller, apply some butter if required..
- Slice the cherry tomatoes into half, marinate them in balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper & oregano for 15 minutes..
- Top the toasted bread with guacamole & marinated tomatoes & serve..
But I love experimenting with new healthy avocado toast recipe flavors and testing. This perfect avocado toast recipe is simple – all you need is good toasted bread, avocado, lemon Love avocado toast? Avocado toast these days, well, it's gone mainstream. But that doesn't mean we should take it for granted. Avocados are a water-hungry crop, and with drought conditions being what they are, this.
If you find this Avocado on toast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.